Wednesday, June 15, 2011

freedom

You should know, I’m writing this after spending a day of writing an exam and coming home to do more continuous studying. I’ve said this time to time, and I am just realizing it again now, I never ever want to work an office or repetitive job

My mind feels like it’s going to explode and I just want to be freed and released from having to do all of these things that I don’t want to do. But I’m lucky, I get to do an exam and be over with it. But imagine having to do this for a living: getting up in the morning to go to work and hating your life while you’re there, wondering what the purpose of your existence is if you hate what you do every day, and then coming home, going to sleep and having to do it over and over again.

Bottom line is, follow your dreams. You may be poor, you may not have a place to sleep, but all is better than being trapped and doing something you hate.

4 comments:

  1. honestly, this is something that I've said to my friends a while ago. nice to know I'm not the only one thinking like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys, I’m glad you see it too. Maybe it’s just some special type of humans that like to be free. Cause I know friends who can do all this annoying stuff that they hate and be okay with it. Cheers to us for wanting to be different and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you wrote down here is exactly what I usually write in my notebook. I mean, someone like me with 18 years old who is involved with theater for 4 years and a half, who studies journalism in the university... when I think about my future, all I can see are two paths. One of them is to be stuck forever in a mediocrity routine. Only to think about that possibility hurts! So I hope the other way work out, the path of freedom, of creativity, of travels and of nice and talented people to meet, of improve all of my skills...

    I hope it happens with you too.

    ReplyDelete