Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Macarons?

Today's post has a little bit of absolutely nothing to do with acting. I actually wanted to know, have any of you tried macarons? Because I've seen them around the internet and they looked amazing. I honestly could not even imagine how they would taste, but now that I've tried them, I would describe it as a sweet-crispy-jelly that is stiff... in other words, amazing. I know my pictures are not the best in the world, but I did manage to take some. For some reason, the ones my mom bought were almost 3 dollars a piece, and really really small. I thought they were suppose to be pretty decently big, but apparently, they're tiny. Right now, I want to go to Laduree in Paris and eat every macaron in the store.. I would.
Macarons anybody? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment