Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh hey there!

Blogging has to be my favorite hobby ever, and since it's really annoying to have to do it with html, I decided to kick my old website and just create a blogger.
All of my old pages are still here, the downloads, everything! (except the ask me and request video page.. because I was getting overwhelming amounts of emails)
So here, I will pretty much blog everyday. Don't expect acting posts though, I might post how my day was, or things I want to do, anything really.
But if you have a tumblr, I have one too and you should follow me ;) foreverended.tumblr.com
but on there, I post complete nonsense haha
So I hope you guys like my new blogger, maybe this is easier for you to follow everyday, maybe not.
But I'm keeping this.
Oh, and thanks for 1,700 subs! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment