Monday, April 25, 2011

Travel Vlogs?

Last year, as some of you may know, I went away to Russia and Greece for 4 weeks. This year, I'm going to Russia, quite possibly a bunch of Scandinavian countries and other random places, except in the span of 5 weeks.
Now, 5 weeks without thatsophiakid videos will be terribly impossible so I'm going to still be getting videos up in that time. However, I don't know if you guys would like to see me vlog and film in all of these beautiful places. I don't know if you guys think those videos should go on another channel or if they should all be on thatsophiakid. I'll try my hardest to bring a laptop with me, but knowing my mom, she will most definitely not let me do that haha
So let me know, would you be interested in travel vlogs and videos of different parts of the world?
Travelling is my greatest passion, so I would more than love to share that with you all.
A picture of icebergs I took last year from the airplane

1 comment:

  1. That would be totally awesome! I would love to see videos of those places, and I'm sure most people would too..

    ReplyDelete