These are some more tongue twisters from my new video!
Watch it if you haven't seen it already, or practice these 3 times each!
1. If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
2. I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
3. RED BULB BLUE BULB RED BULB BLUE BULB
4. Red blood blue blood
5. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
6. If a smoldering snail went down a slippery slide would a snail sleder or slide down the slide
7. bubble bobble, bubble bobble, bubble bobble
8. How many cans can a canner can, if a canner can can cans?
A canner can can as many cans as a canner can, if a canner can can cans.
9. Tie a knot, tie a knot.
Tie a tight, tight knot.
Tie a knot in the shape of a knot
10. Of all the felt I ever felt,
I never felt a piece of felt
which felt as fine as that felt felt,
when first I felt that felt hat's felt.
11. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
12. Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king's kitchen.
13. Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
14. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
15. Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya.
16. Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People
17. A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see. And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea.
18. Sanjeev's sixth sheep is sick
19.You curse, I curse, we all curse, for asparagus!
20. Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"